Customer Serv Ops Associate - Gurugram | Zoek India | 213ab4b3890742af9fc057011dac9f23
Customer Serv Ops Associate
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Permanent (Full time)
Graduate in any stream through a Full-Time course, with experience of 3-4 years.
-Ability to understand business direction and map these into process requirements and solutions.
• Strong Knowledge of MS Office tools like Excel, Power point, Outlook etc.
• Excellent verbal/written Communication Skills.
• Requires previous experience of working on an ERP platform (preferably Oracle Order Management)
• Know how of Order Life Cycle.
• Good Analytical Skills to understand customers' requirements and translate into Order Requirements
• Having a Good Problem-Solving approach and ability to think independently towards improvement of the Processes working on.
• Typing Speed of 35-40 WPM
• Should be open to work in evening/night shifts.
The candidate is required to support Americas Contact Center for the Order Booking process for the channel partners/end customers of the organization. His/Her primary responsibility areas would comprise the following:
• Required to complete the Sales Order Booking against the requests from end customers for Keysight Products as per the defined business SLAs on timeliness and accuracy.
• Support the Channel Sales for stocking order requests for the channel partners.
• Check the configuration of the products in Oracle as per the customer needs.
• Would need to work extensively on Siebel, Oracle and Sales Force applications along with other internal applications for completing the Order Booking process.
• Carry out critical thinking and take calls on certain orders where the requests are complex of nature and have to be processed with utmost care and diligence.
• Process purchase orders and quotations for the customers interested in buying Keysight's products.
• Interact with business partners in professional and responsive manner.
• Responsible for meeting service level commitments through data collection and root cause analysis.
• Provide innovative solutions to complex process problems. Understand stated & implied needs, work with Business Partners to provide robust and scalable solutions.
• Would play an important part of the documentation of the process updates.
Job FunctionCustomer Service
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):