Senior Executive - New Delhi | Zoek India | 2145f724193d409986cec5c5f4d07395
Senior Executive -Field Operations (Delhi)
New Delhi, Delhi
Permanent (Full time)
About BDP International:
BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $ billion USD. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, BDP has grown to be one of the largest logistics providers in the world. BDP employs more than 3,900 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in 135 countries.
The company serves more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Clients include Bayer, Dow, DuPont, Heineken USA, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Trek Bicycle, Wacker, and others.
- Ensure that all communications are completed neatly, professionally, accurately, and error-free, with all current information in proper order and within corporate standards for timeliness.
- Ensure all documentation is within compliance to customer and government requirements/special instructions.
- End to End Shipping Activities (Booking to Delivery Confirmation
- Cargo Tracking and updating to clients
- Coordination with Shipping Lines, CHA and Transporters.
Exemption Type Exempt (Salaried) Job Requirements - Graduation from any stream must required
- Candidate must have at least one (2) year of work experience in a Field Operations, CHA, Ports, JNPT.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and organization skills and a strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to work on a team and leadership experience is strongly desired.
- Candidate should have the ability to learn various computer programs.