Supply Chain SD - Pakhru-in | Zoek India | 21467f4628d646dbbab2e923ee018481
Supply Chain SD - Analyst | Stealth Mode Startup | 2-4 Years
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
The role you’d play:
• Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological sol utions driving the most value for the wider organisation.?
• Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.? Solution & Project Delivery
• Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
• Deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.?
• Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.?
• Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area. Support & Service
• Provide an excellent support to the business in the day -to-day running of the operational business systems.?
• Provide support and maintain company's applications where relevant to a site or a location.?
• Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.?
• Performing the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multibrand and global impact. Ensuring adherence to the company Its change control.?
• Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.?
• Contribute to the technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments Teamwork
• Provide technical mentoring and coaching to others within the department
• Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
The must haves :
• Good communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
• Have the self-starter mentality to learn new technology in line with overall architecture direction
• Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectation s within team.
• Committed to having a continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
• Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
• Able to demonstrate positive attitude - go the extra mile, committed, willing to take on challenges and has a can-do mind-set.
• Able to demonstrate energy, drive, enthusiasm, determination and passion.
• A Good technical knowledge of SAP SD, MM
• A sound understanding of Order to Cash processes across supply chain, sourcing & shipping, warehousing & distribution and, a good technical knowledge of associated applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility
• Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions. If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.