Architect (ATC) - Pune | Zoek India | 215016c3b9c1446da3d4d4d8a8363dfe
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Permanent (Full time)
Skill: AWS Architect
●Help to define, communicate and promote best practices forpublic cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
●Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloudinfrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
●Design and operation of an environment for containermanagement
●Partner with colleagues from across technology and businessto ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building anddeploying their applications into public cloud environments.
●Createuser acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
●Bachelor'sdegree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience isrequired.
●L4 AWS Lead
- Good working knowledge on Hadoop, Storm, Hive, Pig, Spark,AWS Glue, AWS Crawler, HBASE, Hive , Spark, Impala, Presto, Spark SQL and HDFS.
- Solution implementation experience using EMR in AWS.
- Usage of Cloudformation templated for EMR
- Knowledge base on AWS services like EC2, Redshift, S3,Streaming services like Kafka, Kinesis.
- Able to write simple and complex structured querylanguage.
- Ability to build and implement infrastructure as codesolution
- Security of EMR cluster using KMS keys or customer managedkeys.
- Should have sound knowledge on using Step ? Or is that implied in thecontainer technologies?
●Proficiencyin designing, developing, and testing software (Java, Python, etc)
Posted 1 days ago