Catalog Lead - Chennai | Zoek India | 215083a80d1f47e58484f8af8c538d8d
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
The Amazon Kindle content team is looking for a Catalog lead who is responsible to handle E2E delivery of Live classes. You will be responsible for preparing the learning and preparatory materials required during and post the session, ensure that the learning materials adhere to internal guidelines and SOP and being signed off by the faculty before every session, Monitor the pre-work completion required for the session, available during the session to provide assistance to faculty, share weekly status reports to various stakeholders and ensure all the planned sessions go live without any issues. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, ability to innovate and think out of the box, sharp analytical skills coupled with good business acumen, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to excellence.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinating with faculty to create best in class learning material - video, reading material, assignment
- Ensure the learning material adhere to internal SOP and being signed off by faculties before every session
- Ensure timely availability of the learning materials before and post every session
- Be single POC for assisting faculty to prepare the learning and assessing material and address queries.
- Assist Program Manager to troubleshoot queries and manage discussions with faculties
- Collating learning material, solutions and grades from faculty and upload to the desired system
- Reviewing course videos to ensure quality
- Ensuring infrastructure and technology readiness sessions and be available to ensure smooth operations and delivery
- Able to work in rotational shifts including late evening shifts and available to support to during weekends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience using quality mindset to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
- Small/Medium Project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong judgment and instincts
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
- Able to work in rotational shifts including night shifts and available to support to during weekends
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team, SME team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS standards are required key skills
- Experience in Publishing/Coaching industry