Social Media Specialist - Jaipur | Zoek India | 216263f2ce9e4bfc8722a0732543ba8c
Social Media Specialist
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Permanent (Full time)
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
– Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
– Monitor, listen and respond to users in a – Social- way while cultivating leads and sales.
– Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
– Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
– Connect with Mom and Pop bloggers, media influencers to make a community and take them on board.
– Oversee design (.: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
– Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company- s
– Overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
– Maintain connect with existing and new clients through email marketing and newsletters.
– Generate leads through effective uses of social media marketing.
– Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
– Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
– Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
– Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
– Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
– Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
– Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
– Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
– Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
INR Month - Experience 1-4 yrs
- Qualification Graduation