Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis - Chennai | Zoek India | 2169f108cb3e4498ba0e26f03300f4eb
Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title : Senior .Net Developer
Role : The Senior .Net Programmer will be responsible for the development of new /existing products & projects of our organization. In more details, the senior .Net Developer will:
- Participate, as a member of a project team, in the development and implementation of new software as per customers and marketing requirements.
- Design, develop and write functional specifications, detailed design specifications, unit tests plans, units tests scripts, source code, installation instructions and any other required engineering documents or software required in BancTec software development process.
- Perform integration tests or code automated tests for programs developed by his peers.
- Troubleshoot and fix software problems found in existing software products.
- Coordinate application implementations and follow-up on client problems.
- Customer Support on a rotation basis.
Successful candidates will draw on experience using .Net framework / & and T-SQL to assist in the low level design and implementation of modules to integrate into the BancTec component based architecture.
Qualifications : The ideal candidate is proactive, versatile and self-sufficient with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Development tools. The candidate must also possess the following qualifications:
- MS .Net Framework , .1,
- Strong skills in MVC /
- Strong skills in Angular JS /
- Good SQL Skills
- Microsoft Platforms 2008 R2 / 2012 server
- Knowledge and experience using recognized software development processes
- XML, XSL and other Web development technologies will be an added advantage
- Subversion tools SVN , TFS 2012
- Good Communication in English (written & spoken)