Senior Network Engineer | Modestico | 4 - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 2173bccc9d4b422880d672886ed10a08
Senior Network Engineer | Modestico | 4-7 years
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
Advance Auto Parts is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores. The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
The Sr. Network Engineer is a design and implementation level IT position directly supporting the enterprise in all day to day project activities. This role is an individual contributor who will work closely both within a team environment and individually to achieve specific goals. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a team, collaborate directly with other IT and business departments, and handle several different projects at the same time. This is a design engineering position with a secondary role to provide top-tier operational support.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with others at various levels to gather requirements and report status. Consistent communication and keeping requester informed of ticket, request, or project status. Ability to translate end-user concerns to technical needs for communication within the team or with other IT teams. Ability to utilize MS Visio to create network drawings. Ability to analyze data and present business cases using common tools such as Excel & PowerPoint.
- Substantial knowledge of network technologies, design standards, and positive and negative attributes of those. Including- TCP/IPv4 protocol suite, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Routing Protocols, Routing Domain architectures, LAN/WAN technologies, Data Center Fabric, Telecommunications Services, Load Balancing, Information Security standards, Quality-of-Service, and Wireless Network technologies.
- A broad understanding of IT security standards and best practices for network infrastructure/service design. Including- PCI, SOX, HIPAA, Defense-In-Depth concepts, Network Segmentation, Data Center Service Isolation architectures, AAA/ISE services, Group Identity Structures, Layered Security architecture, and a Cooperative Policy framework.
- A strong understanding of enterprise application and service environments. Including- Web-App-DB application architectures, Enterprise Services and Middleware operations, Shared Infrastructure services, and Cloud deployments.
- A solid understanding of Cisco Routing and Switching including VLANs, Ethernet, WANs, LANs, Spanning Tree, vPC, Port Channels, BGP, and industry best practices.
- A solid working understanding of Cisco Nexus and UCS technologies, including Nexus Distribution and Access tier models, Nexus Spine and Leaf models, Cisco UCS and FI network architecture, APIC, and SDN- based networks, and a multi-tier data center segmentation model.
- Proficient with SSL service management, the implementation of SSL for web services, load-balancing SSL services, managing multi-site certificates, and procuring certificates.
- Ability to understand WAN circuit technologies, such as MPLS, OC/SONET, DWDM, VRF, as well as the implementation, management and the associated industry best practice troubleshooting methods.
You will benefit from
- Range of healthcare perks
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick leaves
- Paid vacations
- Paid Maternity