UI/UX Designer - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India | 217856dcbe0740168139ba16f137aab5
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
Responsibilities- Assist with conceptualization and planning for UI/UX initiatives including idea conception, design, wireframes and prototyping. Work with product team and front end web development team on implementation.
- Propose and design new ideas and enhancements to our application based on usage data and user feedback.
- Collaborate closely with Development Team create innovative solutions for new features and improvements that tie to business goals.
- Evangelize for user experience within the company. Communicate user experience research to fellow team members and executives.
- Take a user-centred approach to design with deep understanding of information architecture, interaction and usability best practices.
- Work with front end web development team to ensure continuity of development standards (HTML, CSS, commit process, etc.).
Knowledge and SkillRequirements- Proven UI/UX experience with web, mobile responsive design and HTML/CSS/JS implementation
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio of products
- Extensive expertise with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Tools for visual design and wire framing tools
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and clickable prototypes
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and best coding practices
- Experience with Git and GitHub or equivalent version control tool
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction at every turn
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- A proven track record of successful project outcomes of varying size and complexity
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Excellent professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop a rapport with people at all levels of an organization
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve reasonable stakeholder objectives
- A passion for continuous improvement
What You Need for this Position
You should have knowledge of: - Front end development
No. of Positions