NPI Quality Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 217bc286d71b4472887eef1bfeae3304
NPI Quality Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
NXP Semiconductors . (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $ billion in 2019.
- Monitor and support process compliance of development teams
- Drive Zero Defect product development across the development sites of the assigned projects
- Analyze the product quality of development projects on an ongoing basis, determine gaps in WoW, organizational processes and suggest improvement proposals.
- Maintain & deploy guidelines for automotive quality IC development that meet the needs of the business and customers
- Auditing IC projects and subcontractors as well as creation processes and quality systems
- Drive systematic improvements in the development process internal as well as at subcontractors (supplier quality management)
- Prepare project BCAM gates from the development quality perspective.
- Participate and represent quality in gate reviews and report identified, not properly mitigated risks to the Quality Manager
- Customer interaction: Present the IC quality assurance process to customers, contribute to quality agreements, prepare development teams for quality assessments