Data Scientist 4 - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 217c9f9f86f5453db6719944d20f9a3d
Data Scientist 4
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Data Scientist 4-20000Q4YApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Oracle CX Marketing is an integrated portfolio of digital marketing solutions that help B2B and B2C marketers use real-time intelligence and customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be working closely with various engineering and product leaders to innovate and build best in class AI/ML features across the entire portfolio of products. In this role, you will be doing a blend of traditional data science work and big data/software engineering. Our responsibility is to build scalable, cost-conscious, stable, repeatable, and accurate machine learning and ETL pipelines in a cloud environment. This work may span all aspects of the data science and software development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain a set of frameworks, APIs and tools on top of several libraries for faster ML research to production lifecycle
- Build and integrate end to end lifecycles of large-scale using distributed machine learning systems
- Develop scalable tools and services for handling machine learning training and predictions
- Implement distributed training approaches for deep learning and other ML models
- Develop infrastructure for feature engineering for ML models.
- Collaborate with multiple product groups to deploy the ML platform system.
- Solve complex data and system problems at scale to achieve sub second throughput in the ML platform systems
- Identify and evaluate new patterns and technologies to improve performance, maintainability and elegance of our machine learning systems
- Design software architecture and data flows for scalable machine learning development work
- Lead technical projects to completion and communicate with peers to build requirements and track progress
- Mentor engineers, both junior and senior, in your areas of expertise
- Provide tooling to help ML practitioners evaluate, debug, and improve ML models
- Apply software engineering rigor on ML (CI/CD, automation etc.)
- Significant full-time experience building end to end data systems as a Platform Engineer, ML Engineer, or Data Engineer (or equivalent)
- Strong software engineering skills in complex multi-language systems. Fluency in Python. Experience working with cloud computing and database systems.
- Familiarity with data-oriented workflow orchestration frameworks (KubeFlow, Airflow, Conductor, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience developing with containers and kubernetes in cloud computing environments (OCI etc.)
- Experience building systems with scalable data processing technologies (Spark, SQL, Elasticsearch etc.)
- Exposure to machine learning methodology and top practices.
- Exposure to deep learning approaches and modeling frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras etc.)
- Ability to serve as a technical lead including translating business to technical requirements, software design and execution, and clear communication with peers across functions
- Strong overall software development approach to deliver clean, well-tested code.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD Degree in Computer Science/Machine Learning or equivalent professional experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments. Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.