Program Manager - New Delhi | Zoek India | 217f59d7512a47fca5ae4b96061f3db4
Program Manager - CCSG
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Permanent (Full time)
About the Organization:
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is a premier institute for research, capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the urban sector in India. They conduct research on urbanization, urban policy and planning, municipal finance and governance, land economics, transit oriented development, urban livelihoods, environment & climate change and smart cities. The institute was set up to bridge the gap between research and practice, and to provide critical and objective analyses of trends and prospects for urban development.
Position: Citizen Centric Smart Governance (CCSG) - Program Manager
Purpose of the assignment:
This role will be a part of the CCSG Team in the NUIS Program at NIUA supported by MoHUA. CCSG is envisioned as an open digital platform that allows cities of all sizes to rapidly roll out and configure for local requirements a core set of municipal services to improve Ease of Living and Ease of Doing Business, at a relatively lower cost per city. This will also enable evidence-based policymaking through compilation and monitoring of urban data in standard formats. By providing a basis for co-creation of local solutions, it enables innovation and partnerships with the broader ecosystem of industry, academia, and civil society. The CCSG team will manage the selection, piloting, and scaling of this platform, as well as the creation of enabling services, policies, guidelines, standards, and knowledge assets.
Scope of work:
Developing the CCSG Program and providing operational and programmatic leadership in coordination with the NUIS Program Head, the Director NIUA, and relevant stakeholders at MoHUA and in the partner ecosystem.
- Lead and drive the Program in all dimensions, build and execute scalable plans for recruiting.
- Work with key stakeholders to create efficient practices and bring deep insights and thought leadership to the Program
- Manage strategy, implementation and optimization of the Program’s overall engagements at national, state, and city level.
- Develop and maintain relationships with program partners at the national and state level. Identify and communicate opportunities and plans for partners to grow in conjunction with the Program as it scales.
- Represent the Program at industry events, which will include describing the benefits of working with the Program to partners and other industry players.
- Guide and support partners through processes & guidelines and liaise with the product and technical support when required.
- Track, analyze and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to the program.