Order Management Associate - Chennai | Zoek India | 21805d65321a46769bc7e162840a6c75
Order Management Associate - Quote to Cash
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Provides overall support for sales processing activities for an assigned or multiple business areas or groups.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for moderately- to highly-complex deals
- Registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- Configuration of order systems according to process standards and with occasional customization
- Reviews and provides oversight of all sales processing documentation and systems, including data entry and completion
- Works with stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and propose changes to increase quality awareness and culture in the organization
- Develops customized data collection forms, methods and reports in response to business requests and in accordance with sales processing systems and standards
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree mandatory.
- Typically 3 - 7 years experience in order management / sales operations process
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced administrative skills, including data review and proofreading and overall document and information management
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Thorough understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local management.
Flexibility to work in night shift is mandatory
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Posted 1 days ago