Lead Software Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 21853eb64dd34dc98a8b682e81df413b
Lead Software Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Permanent (Full time)
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
. The Opportunity:
- As a Lead Engineer, you should have good design and coding skills.
- You will be part of an agile team, take on complex problems and design and code .
- You are not only expected to deliver your area but contribute to the overall product space.
- You are expected to participate in the technical innovation within your product area
You are great at:
- Produce high quality code according to design specifications
- Detailed technical design of software components
- Make decisions that impact the scheduling, planning and successful completion of project deliverables
- Make decisions within a project, guide and coach team on technical expertise and known practices and precedents
- Work independently on specialized assignments within the context of project deliverables
- Apply professional/technical expertise to develop solutions
- Provide project guidance to others on specific problems
- Promote an effective team environment, through mentoring and sharing
What it takes:
- Minimum of 8+ years of software development experience
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Hands on expertise on technology skills Core Java and Enterprise Java.
- Experience in Frameworks like Angular, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in UI design and development.
- Experience in micro services development, REST, Spring Boot.
- Experience working on any one Application servers (Tomcat, Jboss, etc.).
- Experience in designing/development (design patterns) and testing of enterprise class systems.
- Prior experience developing software using IDE (JBuilder / Eclipse/ IntelliJ).
- Knowledge in database design with any RDBMS
- Experience knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, Jasper/BIRT Reports, JQuery.
- Knowledge in Ant and XSL.
- Knowledge on UNIX/Linux knowledge, CI-CD process, Ansible.
- Experience working with Version Management Tools (SVN, Git).
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.