QA Analyst 4 - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 2185fb36cd924947b96827f05de1364a
QA Analyst 4-ProdDev
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
QA Analyst 4-ProdDev-20000UHRApplicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:English
Oracle Recruiting central automation team is looking for a Principal test automation engineer. Central automation team is responsible for building and maintaining the automation framework for all recruiting products under the HCM cloud business unit. We have a unique working environment where great engineers thrive & the team is made up of seasoned professionals who are open to adopting new innovative solutions.
As a Principal Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible for,
• Automate test cases using Selenium, Java, and BDD
• Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions
• Collaborate closely with the Quality Assurance Analysts to create and execute effective automation test suites
• Bachelor of Science, Computer Science/Engineering, or related discipline
• 7+ years of hands-on experience on web application automation with Selenium & Java
Must have skills
• Well versed with Selenium, Java, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, and SQL
• Should have abilities to build & tune an automation framework from the ground up
• Well versed with automation tests execution and triaging
• Experience working with cucumber framework
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good to have skills
• Perl scripting, Python scripting & cloud services
• Experience working in a Recruiting domain
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products. Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.