Software Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 2187f0420c384331a1f13562a143cba6
Permanent (Full time)
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo Indiaenables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Functional Technology (EFT) aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo’s large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
You will work as part of the Enterprise Data Technologies Team develop and support EIW applications. You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Consumer Lending, Credit Risk & Home Equity.
Responsibilities - Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements.
- Bug fix and & maintenance of the AbInitio applications (including UNIX & Teradata)
- Strong AbInitio experience with highly complex and multi-layer macro driven processes that are fully parameterized
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to analyze problems in our application platform, and work with development teams to come up with solutions. Also should be able to work with various internal and external application team partners
- Work with all stakeholders to review/prepare Data Model, Data Flows, high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any application related questions.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of complex problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
Essential Qualifications - 8+ years of hands-on experience in System Testing and Development on Data warehouse applications using AbInitio, DB2, Unix & Teradata
- Strong knowledge in SQL and "hands-on" experience in writing complex queries on large volume of Data
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge on SDLC and experience on trouble shooting production and non-production environment
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to mentor others in the skill
- Must be a team player with high software quality standards and expectations
- Support the deployment of solutions through various environments.
- Troubleshoot applications and working directly with various internal application team partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
Desired Qualifications - University Graduate in Engineering, or Post Graduate in Computer Applications.