Senior System Architect - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 218b7416f1c74d359ec3bcda392f5a93
Senior System Architect - Tegra
Permanent (Full time)
We are now looking for a Senior System Architect - Tegra.
develops outstanding solutions in the automotive, embedded and mobile spaces through its low-power high-performance Tegra System On Chips.
What you'll be doing:
- In the key role of a System Architect in the Architecture team, the candidate will be responsible for invention, research and development of state of the art Ethernet solutions and associated security modules like MACSEC and IPSEC.
- The profile includes definition and specification of System on Chip Hardware architecture, third-party IP integration architecture, system memory and processor performance evaluation, architecture validation and use-case analysis towards meeting the requirements of various products.
- Hands-on experience in C-Modelling is a must.
- The role includes defining the architecture and delivering the specifications of various Ethernet related HW components in addition building/debugging/maintaining their architecture models.
- The candidate shall be required to work with multiple multi-functional teams in the organization including but not limited to ASIC design, SW, product/marketing, VLSI backend and circuit/operations.
What we need to see:
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (Masters degree or higher preferred) with 5+ years of experience.
- Past experience in Ethernet architecture
- Processor architecture, system bus architecture, ARM processor-based architecture fundamentals, PCIe/AXI bus protocols, overall SOC architecture with strong fundamentals.
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude.
- Strong C-modelling skills.
- Excellent communication/articulation skills and ability to work as a great teammate across multi-geographical teams.
NVIDIA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.