Senior Software Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 218ea890120e44d3b1cfc335f0866252
Senior Software Engineer
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
As part of Microsoft’s vision of redefining productivity and business processes in a mobile-first and cloud-first world, Dynamics 365 Sales App is an emerging billion-dollar business group within Microsoft. We are building large cloud scale distributed systems to deliver customer relation managed capabilities to our customers. We deliver a true “Power of Choice” offering, where customers can either use in a fully hosted cloud environment or use their on-premise infrastructure for hosting our services.
The offering provides rich out of the box platform capabilities through server, multi form factor clients, and cloud hosted services along with seamless integration with other Microsoft products like Office 365, PowerBI etc. Dynamics 365 has a mature leadership team with a strong track record of delivering world class software.
Dynamics 365 Sales App is looking highly talented engineers who are customer focused, passionate, self-motivated and thrive in a highly challenging environment of fast paced software delivery. They take ownership of the enterprise software from inception to delivery and build it in an agile environment meeting high scale, performance and security requirements. They should have strong CS fundamentals, quality first mindset and fluent in design patterns and multi-threaded programming.
You will be working on cutting edge technologies such as Azure Cloud services, Dynamics 365, Office 365, React, distributed systems. You will also learn about how to build and maintain a world class SAAS service with high SLA for a demanding user base. Your role will have full ownership of development and devops taking the code from dev box to production.
We are expanding our team to meet this demand and we are looking for a few great software leaders to help us. In this role you will you be able to apply your skills and experience to company-wide efforts, working with engineering teams across the division. We are looking for a leader who is passionate about solving large enterprise business problems at scale and develop a new class of services. If you are comfortable working in a start-up/v1 environment, enjoy incrementally marching to towards a well-defined long-term architecture, and are motivated by solving hard business process problems with technology then this could be the position for you.
We expect a Senior Software Engineer on the team to:
- Design, coding, testing and automation
- Working closely with PMs to get clarity on requirements
- Mentoring other team members
- Work with partner teams to resolve dependencies
- Devops and customer support as required by the business requirements
- Be customer obsessed. Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers who need to reach to changing business and technology landscape is critical. Ready to resolve customer issues timely and with quality
- Be a great engineer. You will be accountable to the design, implementation, schedule, delivery, of your team and services. Doing this in an efficient way is a must.
In short, we are looking for some great engineers to come and do what great engineers truly love to do: solve important problems by building great software.
- 8- 10 years of Software Engineering experience with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of end to end SDLC
- Ability to work in large teams and mentor juniors
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns
- Ability appreciate complex problems with a thorough design
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.