Analyst - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 218ee8a4712c41a696e9b96cc799d42b
Analyst - Pricing Reporting | Clever Counts | 2-4 years
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
Clever Counts is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores. The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
You will be one of the many team members who will pave the road ahead for Advance. In your role as an Analyst - Pricing Reporting, you will be responsible for providing superior service by partnering with multiple internal stakeholders (both at GCC and at AAP HQ) to develop reporting for insights and analysis in the areas of pricing (regular, promotions, coupons, price overrides, clearance, etc) for DIY and DIFM business segments. Additional duties as assigned to support team members with workload.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Works collaboratively with the pricing teams within GCC and AAP HQ to review and validate that the appropriate guardrails for price over-rides are being applied.
- Understands simple and complex pricing policies and procedures, to ensure that the right pricing is applied at the right levels (item-store-zone-customer level).
- Acquire data from multiple data sources and build price override plans by category by store across the DIY segment. Generate regular reporting and identify price override exceptions when compared to the plans. Identify patterns and insights from this reporting that can help mitigate the price override exceptions.
- Meet with the AAP HQ based pricing analysts / managers on a regular cadence to discuss the price override insights and provide action recommendations to reduce price overrides moving forward.
- Update the forecast and plan for the Price overrides on a weekly / monthly basis depending on the category.
- Assist with cleaning pricing data.
- Must be a results-oriented problem-solver, working closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
You will benefit from:
- Range of Healthcare Perks
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick Leaves
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Maternity