IBM ECM Architect - Pune | Zoek India | 218f6d051538438bb7f524fcf7e2b97e
IBM ECM Architect -VP
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title:**IBM ECM Solution Architect**
Location: Pune, India
Solution Architect will work with project teams in all phases of software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement end-to-end solutions that meet business objectives. Design and architect quality solutions taking into account sound software design concepts, patterns, runtime, non-runtime qualities and industry best practices. Clearly communicate translation of requirements from business and technical sources into technical design direction, using various means including specifications, white board’s discussions, UML modeling techniques, etc. Responsible for defining architectural principles, technology standards, industry best practices, architectural governance processes and reusable reference architectures. Responsible for evaluating the current state architecture and defining the future state architecture, transition plan and architectural road maps. Ensure project compliance by establishing right level of governance model. This role will work closely with executives, key departmental management and project stakeholders across the organization. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Work with project teams in all phases of software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement end-to-end solutions that meet business objectives.
Design and architect quality solutions taking into account sound software design concepts, patterns, runtime, non-runtime qualities and industry best practices.
Clearly communicate translation of requirements from business and technical sources into technical design direction, using various means including specifications, UML modeling techniques, etc.
Responsible for compliance of solutions with architectural principles, technology standards and reference architectures set forth by the architecture group and serve as a liaison between project teams and architecture group.
Development and maintenance of architectural and design artifacts such as context diagrams, conceptual architecture, logical architecture, physical architecture, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.
Assist Enterprise architects in development of architectural principles, guidelines and technology standards that can be leveraged across the organization.
Complete proof of concepts to prove new technologies in support of architecture vision and guiding principles.
Participate in code reviews to ensure code delivered aligns to agreed-upon principles, design, etc., and satisfies the stated business need.
Lead or participate in Enterprise vendor, technology, and tool selection.
Research industry trends and best practices and develop recommendations of technologies and methods to stakeholders at all levels.
Provide architectural consultation, support, mentoring, and guidance to project teams, solution architects and developers.
Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Your skills and experience
- Professional solution architecture experience is required.
- Familiarity with insurance and financial systems is desirable.
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required.
- Extensive experience developing architectural models with depth in one or more of the sub-disciplines of business architecture, information architecture, application/technical architecture and breadth across all disciplines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with product evaluations and selection, buy-or-build.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong Experience with IBM Content Management Systems like FileNet
- Strong understanding of messaging, principles and patterns.
- Working knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, and interface design.
- Expertise with a broad base of products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Knowledge of technical design documentation methodologies and technologies (Visio, UML, object modeling, etc.).
- Experience with multiple programming languages is a plus (Java, Python).
- Knowledge of Cloud, API Management and Service Strategy would be plus.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.