Associate Engineer SDLC Platform - Pune | Zoek India | 219ab2bea1a04731a7f56f00a1df3e31
Associate Engineer SDLC Platform
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Pune, India
Development Engineer to design and deliver development projects in support of SDLC Dev, Build & Code Quality function within Pune. Qualified candidates must have strong experience in current Web technologies such as Bootstrap, Polymer, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS, consumption of RESTful APIs, responsiveness, aut test frameworks, Java programming and DB technologies. Deep understanding of UI development concepts that goes beyond current “alphabet soup” of UI technologies. Candidates should have experience of development engineering practices supported by tooling. Candidates must be collaborative, client focused and able to deliver world class engineering services to our clients.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Development of source code, including descriptions, for all Software Components in accordance with
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle). Software review findings must be resolved.
- Integrates software components following the integration strategy.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions.
- Develops Software Product Operating Instructions.
- Manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Fixes software defects/bugs.
- Measures and analyses code for quality.
Collaborates with Functional Analysts and technical Specialists to complete work, as required.
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years, full-time hands-on commercial development experience using Java and J2EE.
- Strong experience in current Web technologies such as Bootstrap, CSS, HTML 5, consumption of RESTful APIs, auto test frameworks etc.
- Experienced in core development technologies – SCM, Build, Binary & Dependency Mgmt, Code Review, Quality & Metrics, Deployment
- Experience in UI development including Web based technologies.
- Experience in SQL database development, good knowledge of SQL. Oracle is preferred.
- Working experience with Java frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Working experience in design and development of N-tier applications.
- Working experience in performance optimization.
Knowledge of Unix and Shell to have:
- Experience in Agile-style development.
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL dialect.
- Experience with Web Technologies and Tools: HTTP, XML, REST
- Web hosting technologies (. Tomcat, Nginx)
- Web Application and Operating System security
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.