System Admin Executive - Mumbai | Zoek India | 21a61d7437944614a279e6af64d1f499
System Admin Executive
Permanent (Full time)
What is the job like ?
- Responsible for setting up / configuring and maintaining Linux servers.
- Configure and optimize web servers, Log servers, Database servers, VM’s
- Administer servers, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor servers to ensure security
- Manage VPN access based on Active directory
- Install applications, integration with AD, GAuth etc
- Monitor and Manage backups
Who should apply for this role?
- 3 - 4 years of experience
- Experience in Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge and previous experience supporting the following
- Windows: Active Directory, DNS, Radius Authentication, DHCP
- Linux: Reasonable understanding of Linux Systems.
- Storage: RAID, LVM, SAN, NAS (NFS etc.) fundamentals
- Databases: Installation and administration of mysql, mariadb, postgre databasesTools / Utilities: Yum, deb, RPM, GIT/SVN , PXE , Cpanel, Nagios, Cacti, GangliaWeb: Apache,Nginx,IISRegular expressions, excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic shell / bash scripting,