Analyst - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 21ab200243424f3d8d753c21a48190c0
Analyst - Pricing (Python OR R) | Locations | 2-4 years
Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Permanent (Full time)
This Analyst Promotions Analytics position is
responsible for partnering with multiple internal
stakeholders to create, implement and validate
promotions strategies and tactics aligned to support
the overall objectives of strategic pricing. The position
is a hands-on, action-oriented role accountable to help
build a world class pricing capability that drives future
• Promotions Analytics: Provide fact-based analyses of promotions activity, utilizing modeling and ad-hoc
approaches, to identify actionable opportunities, develop ideas, and make recommendations for optimal
• Communication: Present verbal and written reports providing pricing recommendations and outcomes to
all mid-level and senior-level managers of the organization.
• Relationships: Develop effective relationships with multiple functions within the company (Sales,
Merchandising, Marketing, Information Technology, etc.). Build trust at all levels (independent
contributor through Executive) by proactively providing credible and value-added support. Learn the
important aspects of the supported business to become involved in
• Special projects: Lead special projects that have an impact on the entire Pricing Team and that provide
company with benefits or improved performance.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
• 1-4 years related business analytics experience
Strong ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions through
analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of senior management,
department heads, managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Advanced Excel skills and database skills (Access, SQL) required, as well as an ability to learn company
systems and tools as needed
• Experience in pricing/revenue management, or sales and marketing analytics in retail or service
industries desired, but not required.
• Exposure to data manipulation & visualization packages desired (., Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, etc.)
• Financial analysis and/or forecasting experience.
• Statistical and/or Econometric modeling experience is a plus, but not required