Manager - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 21b259c621784d0dab5738819b809aa6
Manager - Accounting | Splashfest | 10-12 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the agenda of GIC and build the site to support various functions. Support Finance Controller in execution process.
- Build SLAs, KPIs, stabilize transitions and responsible for entire Service Delivery. Drive governance processes in partnership with global stakeholders
- 100% compliance on all statutory matters including tax, audit, TP etc.
- Manage/assist, all tax related issues for India office
- Manage all fiduciary responsibilities
- Ensure all business transactions are accounting per relevant GAAP.
- Ensure closure of books, consolidations and reporting per corp calendar in a timely and accurate manner.
- Experience in managing accounting teams facing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in leading processes like month end closure, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc in shared services space
- Strong people management skills and leadership skills (stakeholder mgt, responsive, resilient etc)
- Experience of transitioning processes is preferred
- Added advantage if the person has exposure to India finance compliance and processes ( eg, GST compliance, Cost recharge billing to parent company etc). This is preferred but not a must
- Integrity – Highly legal and ethical behavior in all business dealings
- Drive change in collaboration with global leaders
- Transparent and open in all communications
- Live Kmart group values
- Excellent orator with great communication and presentation skills
- Strong leader. Ability and potential to manage a team of around 40-50 including 3-4 team leaders in next few years.