Product Sppt Tech Advisor 1 - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 21b4418a6ea74c349386497b37ad3aaa
Product Sppt Tech Advisor 1
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Permanent (Full time)
Product Sppt Tech Advisor 1:
IQVIA continues to expand our cloud-based product offerings with the launch of a new commercial technology solution, Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE) and Master Data Management (MDM) and IQVIA Data ware house solutions, Integrated Data Platform(IDP), OCE MCM, LEXI and Compliance Engage which are being used by the world’s leading healthcare and life-science organizations. Our continued growth has created new opportunities.
• Will be working inside a team of other technically minded individuals under the guidance of a mentor/lead.
• Responsible to analyze, troubleshoot and solve the delivery/production (tier 2 or tier 3) team reported issues.
• Partner with Product Development to resolve customer reported bugs.
• Ability to reliably and correctly estimate your time to resolve technical problems and a clear understanding of your limitations for escalation purposes.
• Should take the responsibility of the cases assigned till the issues are solved and responsible to maintain the issue tracking up-to-date including the communication with the involved stakeholders.
• Meet individual performance goals, including weekly and/or annual efficiency goals.
o Should be able to communicate through emails for the issues with the submitters with clarity.
o the mails should be detailed to a level that the submitter is able to understand as the submitters are from different regions.
o Should be able to understand the issues reported by the delivery teams and clearly explain the solutions and reasons for the issues through the mails/during discussions
• Ability to understand the priorities and solve the issues according to the timelines expected as the client team projects
• Educational Qualification: Graduation (###### Only) or (###### Only) or Post graduation .A or .(IT or Computer Science)
• Having experience of 3 to 5 years
• Technical Skills: Salesforce Admin/MuleSoft
• Having a good attitude - Should be committed to the work.
• Willingness to work in Shifts (05:30AM – 14:45PM)/ (13:00PM – 22:15PM)
• Candidate should be ready to join immediately on selection
• Should possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written communication skills are mandatory with the ability to clearly, articulate the message
• Good verbal communication skills to speak and discuss with internal stakeholders raising the issues
• Good interpersonal skills (should have good listening skills, patience and handle situations in a calm and composed way)