Product Manager - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 21ba6b0bcaa149cdb5f384fdf6b77c2d
Product Manager - Cloud
Permanent (Full time)
- Become a go-to resource for architectural topics and be able to guide the team on direction of architecture that our products should be taking.
- Work closely with the development organization in articulating benefits of architecture chosen
- Continuously develop professional and technical knowledge by participating in development communities, attend workshops and pursue relevant certifications.
- Should engage with industry analysts and elucidate our architecture and its benefits
- Should be strong in cloud strategy and ensure delivery of a well defined cloud play for all our products.
- A minimum of 10 years hands-on Integration, SOA or API based solution delivery.
- Experience in developing at least one full life-cycle service on the cloud (SaaS solution).
- Experience integrating any Op-premise as well as SaaS applications like Fusion HCM, Workday, Salesforce etc.
- Experience and understanding of web services and XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, API, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSIL, WSRP, WS-Security)
- Ability to understand and articulate design patterns and architectural principles.
- Ability to work closely with engineering subject matter experts and convert technical artifacts into collaterals to be used with customers/analysts etc.
- Strong knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
- Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users
- Experience on any cloud platform Oracle Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.