Senior HR Analyst - Thiruvananthapuram | Zoek India | 21c19e6ebebb4f81acfbf6f900928788
Senior HR Analyst
Permanent (Full time)
The RBP Sr. Product Support Analyst role is a key member of the Product Supportteam responsible for providing support services for all EY HR systems to aglobal client base. This position manages all functional operations activitiesrelating to the security management of EY’s Talent systems and is involved inquality testing, issues and defect management and supporting continuousimprovement initiatives.
- Manage the Role Based Permission (RBP) relatedday to day operational tasks in SuccessFactors and other systems, such as useradministration, manage roles and groups configuration in multiple instances
- Monitors process and software changes thatimpact RBP and security management, communicates project information to ProductSupport team and raises product support issues to the Product Support Manager,Continuous Improvement, Design & Deploy, project teams and other relevantgroups when necessary.
- Manages the lifecycle of defects andenhancements using established processes & tools as it relates to RBP andsecurity management.
- Identifies risks that exist in the current securitystructure, environment and proposes solutions
- Manages product support activities whichinvolve assignment of issues, issue analysis and resolution within thespecified SLAs
- Maintain RBP reports and configuration workbooks
- Perform regular user access audit, and assistto facilitates internal and external audits as requested
- Provides support with resolution of escalatedtickets, acts as liaison to IT Services leads to ensure issues are resolved intimely manner
- Assists with new product and serviceintroduction activities, ensuring alignment to RBP strategy across all systems
- Reviews product support processes directedtoward reducing costs, improving cycle time and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Supports Product Support Manager in conductingmarket, customer and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and areasof improvement
- Identifies opportunities for business processimprovements, as well as proposes options for those improvements and works withContinuous Improvement and Design & Deployment teams to facilitateimplementation if required
- Develops system testing plans and conductsquality assurance testing when required
- Manages and maintains accurate and thoroughclient support records
- Drives consistent and exceptionalclient service leveraging the HR systems implementation methodology
- Maintains a pulse on user feedback,provides prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges to improve theuser experience
- Assesses and make recommendationsto the Product Support Manager based on the needs of customers (defect,enhancement)
- Understands and communicatespotential impacts of recommended changes
- The Sr. Product Support Analystrole will work in teams and may also take the lead of teams within a project /work stream. This role works closely with Product Support and Design& Deployment analysts and will be responsible for motivating the teamthrough effective coaching, mentoring and support, and providing a positivecross-border working environment.
Skillsand attributes for success
How your skills and experience will make animpact, followed by sub-headings:
To qualify for the role you must have - Experience as a product representative/analystin a support role
- Experience in SuccessFactors security andaccess maintenance and management activities (or equivalent HR technology)
- Basic understanding of software developmentprocesses, operations management and product management activities
- Excellent interpersonal, client service,communication, teaming, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong leadership and consensus-building skillsand ability to develop strong relationships withstakeholders
- Ability to perform and managemultiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Strong project management andorganizational skills
Ideally, you’ll also have- 3+ years of business analyst, systems support,consulting or related experience in HR Systems
- Proven track record of working with a seniorstakeholder population
- Experience working in a matrix organization andinfluencing multiple senior stakeholders to drive results
- Experience working withcross boarder teams in a virtual environment
- Dueto the global nature of the role there may be a need to work outside of normalbusiness hours to accommodate calls and meetings across time zones
What we look for
Someone who is ateam player and wants to belong to large global team. Someone who is driven andstrives for excellence. Who is open to continuous development and seeksimprovement opportunities. Is autonomousand responsible, delivering quality services. Someone who can work crossculturally and across boundaries.
Whatworking at EY offers (ready to use)
Reward statement plus an outline of theculture and environment in this part of the firm. If not covered elsewhere,this may include language about the interesting, varied and important work; thefreedom and autonomy you’ll have in the role; the feedback you will receivethat you can learn from to achieve mastery at something; opportunities forpersonal growth and career advancement; or who and how you will be connected toothers.
AboutEY (ready to use)
If you can confidently demonstrate that youmeet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Call to action: Make your mark/ Join us inbuilding a better working world/ Build your legacy with us
Overall length should be about 700 wordsand will rarely need to exceed 800