Design Engineer - Pune | Zoek India | 21c6084395194ba88550f866800ebbfe
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Permanent (Full time)
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Liaise with Product groups in Headquarters to understand specific Design requests; understanding the manufacturing processes (. Plastic, Sheet metal, Aluminum Die-cast), materials terminology and construction methods on Automotive Drives & Actuator systems
- Independently think and create Design concepts (3D & 2D layouts) in Catia V5 and EV6 to meet customer/internal product demands in line with Brose Design guidelines
- Independent execution of basic technical calculations (. GD & T, Stack-up) and Initiate more complex calculations together with specialists (. FEA, Mold flow) and interpretation of results together with specialists
- Ensuring of continuous room for improvement: Gaining and documentation of results (. Feedback from customers, benchmarking, contacts from fairs, return of know-how from products in series production) and assuring implementation in future developments
- Ability to interact independently with suppliers, define/dictate Test and Measurement methods to create prototypes to verify generated new design concepts
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 1-4 years’ experience in automotive motors and Actuators preferably
- Experience in Designing Thermal & Powertrain systems (Cooling fan Module, Braking Systems, Climatic Compressor, Turbocharger, Oil / Coolant Pumps, HVAC)
- Proficient in CAD Tools (CATIA-V5, EV6) and in GD & T, Stack-up calculation
- Proficient in DFMEA, Problem-solving techniques
Brose offers a modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. Our employees are benefited with attractive social and family-oriented programs. Flexible working hours* and a collaborative work environment give our employees the freedom to balance work and personal life. Brose believes in investing in people. We offer a wide range of development programs with great opportunity for individual growth through training and diversity of experience. Our objective is to provide our employees the tools necessary to live a balanced life, experience a rewarding work environment and contribute to our surrounding communities.
Posted 1 days ago