Data Network - Chennai | Zoek India | 21cd29b9dc5041e688ff6aba69327fa0
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Permanent (Full time)
TCS has alwaysbeen in the spotlight for being adept in "the next big technologies".What we can offer you is a space to explore varied technologies and quench yourtechie soul.
As a System Administrator, you willensure the reliability, stability and recoverability of specific serverenvironment.
What we arelooking for
- Experience in installing, configuring,troubleshooting and maintaining of network infrastructure that includesswitches, routers, load balancers & Firewalls.
- The individual must be experienced inlarge enterprise or service provider network architecture, analysis, andoperational activities.
- Strong understanding of networkinfrastructure and network hardware.
- Expertise in Routing - BGP, OSPF,EIGRP, MPLS & VRF concept. Switching - STP, VTP, Port Channeling, VLANTrunk, QOS, HSRP & VRRP.
- Good knowledge in Firewalls, Loadbalancer, wireless, ACS, Sniffer, VSAT & Telephony.
- Upgrade network hardware and softwarecomponents as required
- Ability to create network diagrams anddocumentations of network infrastructure.
- Provide support for new projectimplementation and migrations.
- Manage IP address database includingpublic IP address.
- Replacing (RMA) faulty network hardwarecomponents when required.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologyand products.
- Handle the escalation from L1 & L2teams.
- Preferred Cisco certified CCNP(Routing& Switching) or higher.
- Respond to user queries over phone,email, trouble tickets and collaborate with third-party support andservice/product vendors.
- Abilityto work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Shouldhave experience in participation of conference calls for troubleshooting.
- Exceptionalwritten/verbal communicat ion, strong presentation, interpersonal, analyticaland problem-solving skills.
- Candidateshould work on 24*7 Rotational Shift
- Shouldhave knowledge on ITIL process (Incident, Change Management etc.)
·15 years of full-time education
·Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG& PG (if applicable)
Posted 1 days ago