Software Engineer - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 21cdb2aa75be4b29b6002c5bb3af6dc3
Software Engineer - Flutter
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
Mobile developers build the tools and libraries that are incorporated into our mobile products, and they're passionate about great abstractions and high levels of code quality. On top of that, Mobile developers create and ship new features as critical members of the product development team. As a Flutter developer, you'll ship new products and make our codebases reliable, reusable, and fast.
- Work with a small team of mobile engineers to build our Flutter application.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain reusable, and reliable Dart code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- 6+ months of experience in Flutter application development.
- 1+ years of experience in native mobile development Android or iOS .
- Knowledge of Flutter application and UI development, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with Bloc Pattern.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Flutter applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Passion for mobile products and personal projects or other work on the Play Store are a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Writing unit tests in Dart and flutter is a plus
- Familiarity with Integration tests in flutter is a plus
- Free breakfast, dinner and snacks at the office
- Monthly team outings, ., laser tag, paintball, football, trampoline etc.
- Quarterly team parties and annual offsite
- Company sponsored enrolment worth 40K annually to online learning resources like Coursera, edX etc.
- International trip vouchers for top performers
- Company sponsored asset purchase worth 50K
- Games in office - Mini golf, pool, foosball
- Regular tech seminars
Our hiring principles
- We don't care about the stack you've worked upon, we look good understanding of fundamentals.
- We look for depth in the work experience. Our tech stack consists of almost all the latest technologies and we expect people to learn fast and acquire sufficient depth.
- We look for people passionate about technology and are good team players.
Posted 1 days ago