HR Operations Analyst | Calm Down Technology | 2 - Secunderabad | Zoek India | 21cde6fbf26142a3b1dc92fc44d6bebc
HR Operations Analyst | Calm Down Technology | 2-4 years
Secunderabad, Rangareddi, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
A great opportunity for an HR Operations Analyst to join the team leading digital innovation at a Fortune 500 company. This company is a leading consumer packaged goods firm operating across 200+ countries. Here’s an opportunity to not just propel your career, but also shape global trends.
As an HR Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for key employee services, global processes and transactions to be completed for US non EC and non-global tools based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs with the support of a team of 8 HR Ops Coordinators. The role includes delivery of standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools that meet the process requirements based out of the India GBS site. The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions based out off-shore locations to deliver agreed SLA/CSAT based customer service.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a consistent service delivery of Employee services to markets.
- Ensure to support Regions/BU by undertaking transactions on the Employee Central.
- Determine whether the pay components are undergoing a change and update them on the system.
- Coordinate with managers/HR to ensure employee data changes are made on the EC.
- Coordinate with the manager to initiate termination workflow on the system.
- Make necessary changes on the system in case of withdrawal of resignation/Terminations on the EC.
- Validate the changes made on the system.
Posted 1 days ago