Salesforce Community Developer - Pune | Zoek India | 21d0c2d6f9de4f00955c408b897d1224
Salesforce Community Developer
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
Snowflake’s Sales Operations organization is seeking a Salesforce Community Developer to join our growing team. In this role you will have the opportunity to build business applications and design features to improve the reliability of our applications and systems.
As the Salesforce Community Developer you must have the ability to translate business needs into technical specifications, design and development solutions, test and deploy them into production. You have a passion for working cross functionally and building solutions to support business process and data flows and a strength in solving platform issues with expert troubleshooting skills. Reporting to our Director of Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our Sales, Operations, IT, Marketing, Finance, Support business partners, on Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Build platform and cross-platform integration solutions based on industry best practices.
- Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected. Have an excellent understanding of underlying platform, efficient and scalable Apex, Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
- Have excellent experience developing and using Lightning Framework and Salesforce Communities.
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales automation.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 5+ years of industry experience with 2 years’ experience delivering solutions for Salesforce Communities on the Community Cloud platform
- Strong hands on experience with the configuration and custom development of several CRM modules. Experience integrating SFDC with multiple business applications.
- At least 2+ builds and implementation of Salesforce communities and deep proficiency with APIs and security model .
- Expertise in designing, coding and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components etc. Visualforce components, SOQL and SOSL languages
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce Partner Relationship Management (PRM) using Community Cloud for partner community.
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales channels.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and nurture relationships with the key stakeholders/partners.
- Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Bonus points for experience with the following:
LookerSQLStatisticsMarketoData WarehousingProject Management
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.