QA Engineer - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 21dbe954cbea4f2d80b1eb323e2918e0
QA Engineer-Manual Testing | Terrific Tchotchkes | 3 Years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
- Analyze business process use cases (by working with SMEs) to design, develop, and execute test plans and tests for business process automations.
- Understand features required for new software development.
- Clarify ambiguities in business or functional requirements.
- Identify success criteria and prioritize test requirements.
- Verify, report, and track defects found in testing and confirm resolution of defects.
- Revise testing scope and approach based upon test results and/or changes in application design.
Essential / Technologies:
- At least three years of software testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of software development process, along with software testing concepts and methodologies.
- At least one year of experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Good documentation skills, with proficiency in Microsoft's Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills. Needs to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts and experience working in agile teams.