Senior DevOps Engineer - Pakhru-in | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.Who we are:Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destinationIcertis is looking for DevOps engineer to broaden our DevOps operations, which includes but not limited to daily deployments, implementing automation tools and processes delivering wide range of DevOps services to the whole of Product Engineering and delivery organization. This is a technical, hands-on tools DevOps Engineer role requiring experience of application or products delivery with excellent verbal and written communications skills. Selected candidate will work in a collaborative environment across product Development and Operations stakeholders. Candidate will focus on developing innovative approaches to simplify and streamline the DevOps processes by implementing automation solutions and provide continuous improvement to existing processes and DevOps Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for the foundational underpinnings of the DevOps tolling and processes across all environments, producing DevOps solution specifications for product teams to establish and maintain environments, configurations for all supporting software, deployment, and technical support for Product Development groups including product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers and end users.This opportunity is open for Icertis Everywhere - Full time work from home and would not require relocation to Pune.
- Participates in the design and implementation process for new and existing product features, with a focus on providing the proper technical underpinning for successful execution of the requirements.
- Implement automated solutions that will automate manual processes to enable agility within IT and development & operation teams
- Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with TFS and other tools
- Implement and manage monitoring and analysis tools
- Optimizes and troubleshoots software and supporting services for speed and most efficient use of resources
- Manage DEV, QA, and staging environments, and works with product managers, developers, architects, QA engineers, and other staff to tune those environments during the development process.
- Serves as key link between software development teams, CloudOps & IT teams, particularly regarding continuous integration and deployment goals
- Builds and utilizes automation tools with respect to the release management process
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and run virtual teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- 4+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer with exposure on .NET based software application and products.
- Knowledge of Development Tool chain to enable/support CI/CD model
- Experience completing full development lifecycle – SDLC
- Deployment of system automation, scripting and tools with PowerShell
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application and system related issues on live environments
- Application deployment and configuration management strongly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies
- TFS/AzureDevOps/GitHub and SDLC environment administration
- Strong target orientation and project execution skills
- Should possess strong professional expertise and intermediate management skills with the ability to make decisions
- Experience in client / stakeholder relationship management will be a bonus
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Exposure to software engineering and an understanding of systems internals
- Development and integration of DevOps related tool chain across Operations and Development organizations like TFS, Azure DevOps Service, ARM Templates, Visual Studio, GitHub and Data protection & privacy knowledge.
- System automation, scripting – Power shell and deployment tools (Azure DevOps Service, VSTS/TFS etc).
- Awareness about application development with C