Content Writer - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Content Writer - Pre-Sales
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Content Writer - Pre-Sales
Posted Date 6 hours ago(12/04/2021 10:16) Job ID 2020-5095 of Openings 1 Job Location(s) IN-TN-Chennai Category New Business Post End Date 30/04/2021
Hogarth Worldwide, Chennai is looking for a Content Copywriter who is responsible for adding value by actively engaging internal customers and preparing content requirements associated with Global Marketing.
This role is responsible for adding value by actively engaging internal customers and preparing content requirements associated with Global Marketing. This role will also be responsible for taking a client's requirement/brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Take ownership of all copy and content briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Produce copy for a variety of media including Social, Print, Video, and Digital mediums
- Edit and proof work to ensure high standards are met across all content output
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Check all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the content sphere
- See projects through the whole process, right from inception to deployment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of business writing experience
- Experience in producing content for digital, print and broadcast channel
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to manage complex, multi-worksteam opportunities
- Able to ask unscripted strategic and logical questions to elicit a full understanding of client needs
- Ability to analyze issues and make decisions for the greater good
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve business objectives
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Logical reasoning, critical thinking, and sound judgment skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with writing tools and other types of similar software - ability to quickly learn other software used for document creation, such as Adobe Acrobat Pro and Salesforce
- Excellent networker & Strong team player
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
As part of the rapid and consistent growth the company has undergone over its first ten years since initial start-up, we are expanding our services and capabilities in Chennai across Moving Image, Print, Digital and Transcreation Production. Our Global Delivery Centre operation in Chennai is located in the prestigious DLF Cybercity campus, the largest operational IT SEZ in Southern India. The Chennai operation is a strategically important large-scale production hub that services all of our global hubs.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeedLoading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS