Process Specialist - Greater Noida | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Process Specialist - Data
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
Team Lead / Team Manager
Business / Customer:
-- Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / endusers.
- Connect with the customer & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- Effectively communicate information on products/services or trouble shoot issues within the specified time frames as agreed upon with the contract owner, in a manner that is understandable by the end User/ customer.
- Connect with the contract owner & provide highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Strive to understand and resolve issues/queries at the first instant.
- New Business process such as Policy creation, Documentation collection & Review, seeking regulatory approvals, Policy despatch, Reinstatements, Endorsements, Renewals, product conversions, underwriter support, Authorisations, Binding, quotes and Policy Issue, multiple levels of coding, Agency , broker and Vendor support such as Respond to queries, commision calculations & Pay out, contract renewals, Agent licensing,.
Policy owner services:
Change endorsements, cancellations, product conversions, coverage extensions, and call handling, disbursements, Reserve Management, Suspense management, repayments, over payents, funds file management, return payments, withdrawals, rconciliations, wire trasnfers, ACH handing, respond to queries via calls or email regarding any of the indicative trasactions listed above- Claims management Claim registration through calls or emails related to First notice of loss, workers compensation, death claims, medical bill review, medical coding, disability claims, surveyor document review, trasncription, Investigation, Assignments, Fraud management, Legal documents, invoices, Appeals,, TAx compliance.
- Statutory and Legal reporting requirements, identify and manage exceptions.
Project / Process:
- If required, active participation in the process transitions from business to Cognizant center.
- Successful selfcertification and Offshore Knowledge Transfer.
- Ensure documented process guidelines are followed and are updated on periodic basis Respond to queries raised by the team and seek timely intervention from the business, if required100% Process adherence to transaction processing involving Moneyin, Moneyout, Enrollment processes of respective domain.
- Monitor work distribution and queues for MoneyIn, Moneyout, Enrollment processes and ensure that items are processed within defined Turn Around Time/Consistency Index.
- Minimize Quality Check (rework) Do a detailed Root Cause Analysis on all Quality Check errors and provide feedback to the team, initiate and implement process improvements to reduce breakages and backdated transactions.
- Ownership of respective knowledge database for assigned process or a set of processes (MoneyIn, Moneyout) by ensuring regular updates received internally as well as from the clients.
- Track back dated transactions to ensure that they are processed on time to reduce exposure Track and control Not In Good Order through analysis and constant feedback to internal team and client (as applicable).
- Reconciliation of transaction processing with financial entries to ensure accuracy.
- Review and document all relevant process changes and improve process quality of the team.
- Resolve process related queries and escalations.
- Report to the team leader on performance, status and any escalations.
- Identify gaps in process compliance and conduct audits to drive process compliance.
- Support the team by liaising with different departments.
- Analyze feedback received and error reports to arrive at training needs.
- Drive Quality Awareness training material creation and delivery to projects.
- Drive and participate in Operations reviews.
- Report team performance data at the desired frequency.
- Identify improvement opportunities and initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
For Voice processes:
- Answer calls from customer/end user based on agreed time frames, during call spikes.
- Transfer calls involving next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
- Identify internal errors on transactions made by call takers and revert to associates on process corrections as applicable.
People / Team:
- Mentor new associates joining the team through adequate training, counseling and regular feedback.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- Conduct refresher training for existing associates.
- Encourage the team to take domain/industry level certifications Manage knowledge sharing sessions Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Conduct peer reviews.
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for process executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals.
- Manage knowledge sharing sessions.
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Completes all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable like LOMA Fundamentals, Antimoney laundering training (AML).
Must Have Skills
- MS Excel
- MS Office
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 16 2021