Lead - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead, SRE Enterprise Monitoring
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Enterprise Monitoring Services is a global team ensuring solution, delivery & support of Observability framework for all technology domains and stacks. The role holder is accountable to -
- Migrate hosts and components migration from the traditional monitoring tools to Helios Observability Framework that is built on Influxdata TICK stack as the new gen monitoring solution
- Work with SRE to run the production environment of monitoring solution ensuring availability by taking a holistic view of system health
- Build automation solutions and mechanisms to run through the migration effectively
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering team on strategic goals and deliverables
- Partner with engineering teams & stakeholders to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Site Reliability Engineering scope of monitoring tools involving InfluxData stack, BMC TSOM, BMC TSCO, AppDynamics, Sysdig, Grafana, Elasticsearch
- Daily tasks include providing Level2/Level 3 support to these environments. This means solving incidents and problems and applying changes according to the defined process
- Should have overall minimum of 10+ years of IT experience out of which 3+ years in time series database (or no sql db), scripting (python, golang),
- Strong skills on Event Management Suite such as ServiceNow event management module
- Passion to drive automation with an objective to eliminate toil. Should have proven deliverables on successful automation use cases
- Create positive relationships with SCB Group Technology partners
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment. *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters