DevOps Architect - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Sr DevOps Architect
CI-CD / Building Pipelines / DevOps Engineering- *Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Integration process.
- *Develop custom scripts as required to support Continuous Deployment process.
- *Integrate the different Continuous Integration & Deployment tools to achieve automation based on the defined target architecture.
- *Develop packaging, deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- *Support agile development team with builds and releases.
- *Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- *Implement Branching & Merging solution.
- *Participates in the discovery phase of small to mediumsized projects to come up with high level design.
- *Provide solution to implement Continuous integration & continuous deployment solutions for largesized project.
- *Manage Medium to largesized projects.
- *Guide the team to solve build & deployment automation issues.
- *Design/Implement release orchestration solutions for medium or large sized projects.
- *Participates in the discovery phase of largesized projects to come up with high level design.
- *Participate/Lead E2E DevOps small customer assessment.
- *Perform preassessments to help the customer to start on the DevOps journey.
- *Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve build & release automation.
- *Participate in large assessment for data assimilation.
- *Participate/Lead DevOps transformation for a largesized customer.
- *Provide solution for RFPs.
- *Create/participate in creating reference architecture for DevOps build & release automation implementation across customers.
- Release Management & Environment ManagementAble to perform below functional roles in Release Management.
- *Release Orchestration.
- *Change LifeCycle Management.
- *Release Automation.
- *SelfServie Portal.
- *Able to perform the below functional Roles in Environment Management.
- *Environment Demand Management.
- *SelfService Portal.
- *Containerization / VM Management.
- *Infraasacode tool setup/configuration.
- *OnDemand Environment Provisioning.
- *Pre/post testing & Env Purge.
- Feedback Amplification.
- Ability to build DevOps Dashboards by performing the following function.
- *Automated Log Management.
- *Tool Integration for logging.
- *Event Driven Notification.
- *Develop Search queries.
- *Develop Alerting and reporting.
- *Configure log management tool.
- *ANalytics & Insights.
- *Metrics Management.
- *Help in application onboarding to the defined target operating model to achieve effective log management.
- *Look at emerging open source technologies to optimize the cost and achieve required efficiencies.
- *Define the reporting framework to enable metrics based reporting.
- *Implement defined systems of record on identified applications to create a coherent enterprise log management solution.
- *Define the reporting framework to enable customers to move towards proactive monitoring.
- Solution Definition & Design.
- *Contribute for the discovery phase of a or new Engagement & come up with the high level design & Architecture.
- *Detailed Design Create Detailed Design for the defined DevOps Architecture .
- *Flawless Delivery Quality of Delivery (EgDefects within SLA, Zero Escalations, Effort & Schedule Variations within defined limits).
- *DevOps Metrics Setup to Quantify DevOps benefits.
- Client execution impact and stakeholder engagement.
- *Stakeholder Management & Satisfaction EDLs/Customer.
- *Customer facing skills Influencing CSAT, Appreciation emails.
- Upskilling industry certifications, Account specific skill target achievement.
- *L3 Proficiency in any one of the streams AWS / Azure / GCP.
- * Upskilling for an Account specific requirement (2 Microcredentials in a year).
- *L1 Proficiency in another stream.
- People Engagement & Community Growth.
- *Act as a Technical SME for 4 Associates in a Quarter & recognize talent leveraging Cognizant Cheers platform.
- *Participate in 4 Evaluation Drives.
- *Community Leader for 5 Associates as applicable.
- Fostering thought leadership and build IPs / assets.
- *Ideation for Client pain points (At least TWO).
- *Adopt accelerators for higher productivity (At least one).
- *Contribute building ONE Assets/accelerators.
- Fostering thought leadership SME Council.
- *Contribute to SME Council by owning one area / publish PoVs / Assist teams having technical challenges.
- *Active Participation in Mindshare Sessions.
- *Present at least 1 Mindshare sessions for the Team / DevOps community.
- People Management (Career Management).
- *Set goals & Manage performance of reporting team members.
- *Provide career guidance to team members.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
- Digital Strategy and Delivery
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 05 2021