Mgr Clinical Research - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mgr Clinical Research
Permanent (Full time)
- To ensure that the clinical study is conducted according to the approved protocol and applicable regulatory requirements.
- To protect rights, safety and welfare of subjects.
- Management of Investigational Products.
- To ensure that sufficient number of qualified medical, paramedical, and clerical staff is available to conduct the study.
- To ensure that all staff assisting in study is adequately trained on the protocol, investigational product and their duties.
- To be aware of regulatory requirements and acceptable standards for conduct of clinical trial and protection of human subjects.
- To ensure that the data is complete, accurate, legible and internally consistent and maintain timelines.
- To take all study related medical decisions.
- To ensure that adequate medical care is provided to the subject for any adverse event, including clinically significant laboratory values.
- In case of health related problems, the investigator should inform the subject's primary physician about the subject's participation in the trial, if the subject has a primary physician and if the subject agrees to the primary physician being informed.
- To Review AE / SAE reporting forms after it is filled by the physician / designee.
- To Provide timely inputs on the protocol
- 7+ years of experience either with MBBS/MD
Research & Development
Already Working ######?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.