Senior Software Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Software Engineer
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to be part of the journey to build the platform for Azure? Are you looking for an opportunity to get a firsthand experience of complete end-to-end engineering and live site ownership of a high scale, critical platform service for Azure?
As part of the Azure team, you will be part of the mission to be the Data Protection Platform for Protecting any workloads (VMs, Databases, Containers, File Servers, Storage Services Data) running across any cloud (on-premises, edge, and Azure Cloud) and Hypervisors/Containers. You will be part of the team that is making Azure the ‘cloud of choice’ for all Enterprise customers to run their production workloads on.
With a rapidly growing volume of an exabyte+ of protected data for the hybrid cloud, join us in our journey of building a highly scalable multitenant layered architecture solution, consisting of loosely coupled microservices integrated with Azure Portal that allows customers to centrally and consistently manage and monitor workloads across all clouds in a single pane.
As a critical part of the Core Azure team and Azure Backup team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and running a world-class Azure service and Agents for protecting SAP Databases (SAP HANA, SAP ASE/Sybase, MaxDB, etc.) and Platforms with technology stacks spanning operating system fundamentals, high scale data movers, distributed workloads, highly performant cross-platform codebases, REST-based management, and control plane interfaces. You will deliver in agile monthly sprints with a full-stack development model and with a strong Live Site, customer-obsessed culture.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who is well versed with SAP Databases (SAP HANA, SAP ASE, MaxDB, etc.) and its protection and disaster recovery, Linux technologies, Passionate about API Designs and building extensible components, who is data-driven, and efficient in building services of high quality. If you enjoy taking risks, learning from mistakes, contributing to the success of others, love to tackle hard engineering challenges, and want to make a real, continuous, customer impact, then this is the group for you!
- Must be expert in SAP technologies and SAP Databases like SAP HANA, SAP ASE, SAP MaxDB, etc. And their Backup, Restore, Disaster Recovery technologies and capabilities.
- Linux fundamentals expertise (POSIX with C\C++\C , OS concepts, building, debugging).
- Linux filesystems, storage understanding (ext, xfs, btrfs, nfs, LVM, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, with a solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- A hands-on 7+ years of experience with designing, developing, and testing software systems or services.
- Proven track record of driving design of code that spans the work of several engineers. Experience with creating impact and influencing at a feature team level.
- The ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running, a can-do attitude, and a never-say-die spirit. Great customer empathy. A team player, someone who helps others succeed.