SAP HYBRIS CONSULTANT - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SAP HYBRIS CONSULTANT
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Job Description - 8+years of relevant work experience with a focus on architecture,design, and development of omnichannel e-commerce and JEEapplications, preferably within a retail/ecommerce environment;5+ years architecting full-lifecycle implementations of Hybrisfor B2B and/or B2C clients
- Successfultrack record of designing and supporting high-transaction /high-availability e-commerce systems on hybris platform
- 5+years of hands-on experience with various SAP Hybris modules(Product Catalog, Order Management, B2B Commerce, HybrisAccelerator etc).
- StrongExperience in architecting JEE based applications usingSpring/OSGi, Hibernate, JMS, REST, SOA, ESB and SSO technologies.
- Expertknowledge of creating custom Hybris extensions and cockpitcustomizations.
- Experienceworking on Multi language / Multi currency eCommerce websitesusing Hybris platform
- Skilledknowledge of integrating SAP Hybris platform and other 3rdservices and enterprise systems (OMS, Payment Gateways, TaxServices, Ratings & Reviews services, Web Analytics solutionsetc.):
- Expertlevel knowledge in Performance/Scalability Engineering, Securityaspects and Deployment Strategies of Hybris B2B Commerceapplications
- Expertunderstanding of continuous integration concepts, build processesand tools (ANT, Maven, Jenkins, automated builds, automated unittests and continuous builds)
- Intermediateunderstanding of source code control processes, code branching /merging strategies & source code control tools (GIT, etc.)
- Extensiveimplementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns &multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Models
- Experiencewith agile design concepts, onshore/offshore vendor engagements
- Excellentcommunication skills, including meeting facilitation, andPresentation Skills