Camunda Process Engineer - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Camunda Process Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Acmatek is a fast growing emerging solution technology services provider catering to several large enterprises.
We are looking to hire several mid-level Camunda process development engineers for our team.
- Around 4+ years experience with BPM tools, primarily in Camunda BPM. (We will consider applicants also with IBM BPM process designer experience)
- Implementation experience with Camunda workflows is desired.
- Experience developing Rest APIs to manage the process and events.
- Experience in development of Java API and integration with Camunda modeler.
- Experience Camunda implementation for workflow submission and subsequent approvals
- Experience in data integration with Comunda tool.
- IT related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 10 years of experience in web-based/micro-services software development environments
- Experience with Java/J2EE development preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer service and analytical skills are necessary
- Must be able to work in an agile environment.
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision.
This position is remote initially, and eventually will need to work from the Bangalore office.