Process Executive - Mumbai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Process Executive - Data
Permanent (Full time)
Team Lead - DP
Bachelors /Master’s degree in life sciences/pharmacy
Project / Process:
- Perform Word and PDF Compliance.
- 'Maintain the defect tracker with total completed volumes and internal & customer QC feedback.
- • Publish documents by using relevant tools/software’s (ie eCTDXpress, ISI toolbox).
Business / Customer:
- • Perform document publishing activities on the assigned project/document in a timely and efficient manner.
- • Perform Redaction activity.
- Share best practice and learnings with team.
- Update knowledge with respect to industry/Health authorizes regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of Time sheet submission, Assimilation & Attendance.
Must Have Skills
- Document Processing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 03 2021