Service Engineer 2 - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Engineer 2
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Are you interested in the modern PC management and participating in a new Microsoft service? Are you motivated by customer success? The Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) Service Reliability Engineering Team is central to the service and enables customers to transform whilst adopting our cloud technologies. MMD is a developing leader in the modern PC management market with SRE enabling customer success and a key differentiator when customers make buying decisions.
This opportunity for you is to be part of the revolution in modern PC management and be a part of the MMD Service Reliability Engineering team. You will be constantly challenged as the service expands to provide broader capabilities to customers. You will support customers using the MMD service rather than on-premises PC management products, and to work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft engineering teams such as Windows, Office, Intune, and Defender.
The MMD team enables customers to quickly adopt and deploy the latest end-user products produced by the company, and scale through cloud services. As a Service Engineer, you will work directly with developers and customers who range from local to global corporations. You will be a member of an exciting team that solves challenging modern PC management challenges using cloud service problems. You will work with other engineers to debug, troubleshoot, file bugs, and help resolve customer issues.
The operations team provides support delivery through move/add/change activities and technical support for escalations from our support organization or our customers. Work on this team isn’t just about fixing one system, but thinking at scale to help fix or prevent problems affecting hundreds of thousands of client systems.
Service Engineers in MMD Operations are responsible to quickly and accurately respond to the problems our customers are experiencing, create solutions that scale, and proactively identify problem indicators and take action before issues occur. You will:
- Lead troubleshooting investigations to bring quicker issue resolution complex problems impacting our customers, to improve our customer experience and drive MMD service improvements.
- Liaise between our customers and other engineering teams across Microsoft when product expertise is required.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring scenarios for our technologies and drive improvement feedback/repair items into our MMD engineering team.
- Perform methodical change operations and validation tests to measure effectiveness and expected outcomes.
- At least 5 years of Technical Escalation Support experience (in a Tier 2/3 environment) including experience in a customer-facing or customer technical support role
- Advanced knowledge in configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 10
- Technical proficiency, troubleshooting and learning attitude towards Microsoft Office 365 technologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory, MDM policies and other operational tools
- Familiarity on Windows Defender and Windows Defender ATP
- Strong troubleshooting and data/log analysis skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, even when working complex technical problems requiring cross-group collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt with changing priorities
- Excellent analytical ability and written and verbal English communication skills
- A. or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 rotational shifts
- This position will require you to work a rotational on-call schedule during holidays, evenings and weekends