Medical Records / Central Supply - Mumbai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Medical Records / Central Supply
Permanent (Full time)
Mission to Serve Others Touchstone Communities is committed to bringing best-in-class care to the patients, residents and Veterans we serve. Our purpose is to glorify God by serving others through compassionate, skilled care. Our dedicated team members are key to our success in providing positive healthcare experiences. Touchstone Communities is seeking professionals who share our mission to improve the lives of those we serve every day. If you are driven by the desire to help, heal and empathize in a work environment where every voice matters, we encourage you to apply today! Medical Records -**Central Supply**
To support the effective operation of maintaining accurate and complete resident medical records by following company standards. Also assist with nursing on the floor during high volume times.
Work Listing: - Ensure that all medical record information, including resident PHI (protected health information) is protected and kept confidential.
- Protect all medical record information from loss, defacing, or destruction before retention period ends.
- Retrieve/ Request medical records promptly upon request by authorized individuals.
- Identify late, in completion, and/or inaccurate documentation and report to individuals responsible for completion and accuracy.
- Nursing needs designated for LVN when needed
- Verify diagnoses with Director of Nursing and record on admission record.
**We offer outstanding benefits!
Competitive compensation ~ PTO ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matching 401(K) ~ Health & Dental Available ~ Life & Supplemental Insurances ~ Team Member Chaplain Services**
Qualifications: - One (1) year of Health Information Management experience required.
- Must have an RHIT, RHIA, or valid Texas or Compact Party State nursing license a plus !
- Licensed Vocational Nurse License within Texas and in good standing
- LTC experience highly preferred.
- High School diploma or GED