Healthcare Recruiter - Pakhru-in | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
TELECOMMUTE LOCATION: Remote, US
Korn Ferry is searching for a Remote Contract Healthcare Recruiter to support a marquee Fortune 50 RPO client in the healthcare industry!
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients. This role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Skills - Recruiting
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) Knowledge
- Client Relationship Management
- Sourcing Skills
Responsibilities and Duties - Create and execute multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates meeting client profile and/or building talent pool for current and future requirements
- Client Relationship Management – Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with client and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process Management & Sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience with experience in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 3+ years of experience conducting competency/behavioral based interviews
- 3+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience and Qualifications - Experience: 3 - 6 years in full cycle recruitment in healthcare industry( Required )
- Graduation: High School Diploma( Required )
- Proficient in English( Required )
Skilora is the world’s leading job application service that help jobs seekers find jobs by knocking doors of Fortune 500 companies. All the data collected from the users would be used only for recruitment purposes. Please be aware of fraud job offers asking for any kind of payments.