Change Manager - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Change Manager to join our Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team. Your job will be to review, implement, and administer our ITSM Change Management process and corresponding procedures. This role will require you to partner with senior leaders across our organization, helping to influence and improve our change process and related.
The Team: As a Change Manager in the Cloud Infrastructure Engineering organization, one of the Service Management team’s mission is to ensure changes are documented, assessed, approved, and closed. Post closure, Change Managers review changes for improvement, measure them against KPIs and report process successes via standardized reports and management presentations. The position requires a flexible work schedule overlapping with the Eastern Time zone. To be successful the candidate should have a broad and deep understanding of technology within enterprise infrastructure and the ability to lead discussions regarding technology dependencies
- Lead discussions across stakeholders to review change risk and manage change authorization and closure
- Maintain and publish the Change Schedule
- Ensure future changes are properly communicated
- Create and deliver change workflow training
- Identify adoption, adherence, and outcome metrics and design measurements to reinforce change effectiveness
- Ensure change metrics are accurate and fully documented across tickets, system status dashboards, and reports
- Capture and drive the application of lessons learned from failed changes
- Maintain Change-related policy, process, and procedures
- Lead discussions across stakeholders with the goal of reviewing trends and creating action plans for process improvement
- Develop and execute change management strategies and tactical plans to help individuals adopt change and modify behavior consistent with intent of change initiatives
- Promote coordination and foster a strong team spirit across stakeholders
- Communicate transparently and honestly with all stakeholders
- Masterfully articulate the “Why?” behind change process to help create a shared vision
- Perform other duties and lead projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of directly related experience in a SaaS or hosted application service provider environment
- 5+ years of ITSM Change Management experience
- ITIL Certifications: Minimum v3 Foundation; Service Operation, Service Transition, or Release, Control and Validation (RCV) intermediate certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of various IT technologies/domains including compute, storage, networking, database, and virtualization
- Solid all-round technical knowledge, bridging applications and infrastructure
- Experience working with Excel, Power BI, or other analysis tools
- Understanding of IT operational processes/tools, software development paradigms, and common SaaS provider architecture
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience initiating continuous improvement projects
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Craft business appropriate communications for the affected operating groups
- Present comfortably and compellingly to audiences at all levels
- Find creative way to execute even when there is no historical context or known path forward
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Bengaluru, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Chennai and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
athenahealth partners with hospitals and ambulatory customers to drive clinical and financial results. We offer medical record, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health services. We combine insights from our network of more than 160,000 providers and approximately 117 million patients with deep industry knowledge and perform administrative work at scale. For more information, please visit