Associate Lead Architect/Wealth & Personal - Mumbai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Lead Architect/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
Permanent (Full time)
Associate Lead Architect/Wealth & Personal Banking IT:0000ETWE
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the roleof Associate Lead Architect
- Lead and manage an architecture team to deliver to a common goal;
- Ensure that direction is set at all times and communications are clear;
- Be a role model and demonstrate the behaviours of a leader at all times;
- Influence and shape projects from their earliest inception and support until delivery;
- Develop strong and trusted relationships across the organisation, not just in architecture, in order to ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs whilst aligning to the organisational technology vision;
- Become a trusted delivery partner for the business team, working alongside them to understand the immediate business need as well as the longer term business vision;
- Communication of architecture vision and designs at all levels of the organisation;
- Capable of adapting their approach to meet the immediate challenges whilst ensuring consistent delivery of high quality outputs;
- Accountable for ensuring that the products and services are supported by the right architectures and solutions to meet the business needs;
- Accountable for ensuring the design of the solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the design activities;
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function;
- Accountable for working with the relevant experts to create a full set of architecture materials including infrastructure, business process, security designs etc..
- Expert in Solution Analysis, Architecture and Design; Experience in delivering solutions over a number of years in roles other than architecture Strong analytical and problem solving skills Capability to influence and champion new ideas and technical direction within the organization Leadership skills Ability to collaborate with the Business and Engineers to ensure solutions adhere to principles and direction set Ability to breakdown non-functional requirements into Infrastructure and Security designs Excellent Communication skills and the capability to adapt verbal and written communications to the appropriate audience to communicate at the right level depending on audience Accountability for significant architectural decisions and provide justification for decisions taken Technical and business stakeholder management from developers to executive management Good understanding of the Business Functional Domains (with at least one function end to end); Operations and Frontline activities Awareness of Infrastructure Design and concepts Awareness on Integration concepts, techniques and patterns. Comfortable working with ambiguity and conducting research as well as working with third party vendor(s) Ability to write position papers on highly complex topics for a business audience to assist in decision making Ability to build effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively Strategic thinker and driving business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders' needs Proficient with Cloud Technologies like AWS and GCP Knowledge of:
- Data modelling and Data Architecture concepts
- APIs and Messaging infrastructure and standards
- security concepts and design
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Software Development Centre***