Manager - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manager - Projects
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
Sr. Functional Architect
BE/ B Tech, MCA, MS, MBA, CA, MS
Sales Support- ? Provides ontheground solution approach for small to medium sized pursuits.
- ? Identifies new opportunities in existing clients by sharing point of views based on a clear understanding of the customer processes that can help bring in better business value.
- ? Provide solution differentiators for proposals.
- ? Participate in discussions, presentations with customers at a strategic level versus execution or tactical level.
- ? Lead RFP response actively in terms of solution architecture and design, effort estimations, risks and mitigation.
- ? Lead oral presentation to the customer in his/her area of expertise on the product/domain/process.
- Market Scan and Brand Building.
- ? Bring knowledge of customer, business, domain/industry and product within given industry vertical or domain.
- ? Conduct secondary research on product/domain specific solutions.
- ? Bring an understanding of competitive landscape.
- ? Identify key trends and forecasts in the product/domain.
- ? Participate/Contribute to conferences with partners, analysts / vendors in area of domain/technology expertise through active mindshare gain Webinars, White papers, speaking events etc.
- ? Prepare/review collateral, publications, technology papers etc for distribution.
- Opportunity Identification.
- ? Contribute to opportunity identification and provide inputs on enhancing/rationalization of existing capabilities and services.
- New Solution Development.
- ? Share ideas to come up with potential solution ideas by identifying white spaces in the product that can address a domain/industry need.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Contribute actively to Knowledge Management repository by sharing Point of Views (POVs), white papers, blogs case studies, tools, process flows and similar artifacts.
- ? Conduct and facilitate knowledge sharing and learning sessions across the team.
- '? Build awareness of the knowledge repository among teams.
- Project Support.
- ? Play Solution Architect role for small to medium sized engagements.
- ? Responsible for client satisfaction, risk and escalation management ? Understands client stakeholder expectations and guide delivery team to successful implementation.
- ? Review, finalize, and manage overall delivery of solution including business blueprint and design audits, supporting SMEs and consultants from a solution point of view.
- ? Support operations in on boarding and enablement.
- Client Management/Relationship Management.
- ? Proactively build relationships with functional owners in client organization to build long term partnerships.
- ? Create and connect with the right sponsors/business leaders for a given solution.
- ? Drive alignment, connects with product/third party vendor in an engagement wherever applicable.
- ? Own Expectation Management, Client Satisfaction Management, and Risk Management in area of domain/solution expertise.
- ? Deliver and measure value pre, during, and post engagement and communicate to stakeholders.
- People Management.
- ? Participate in junior to middle management level talent selection.
- ? Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- ? Guide the employees in the functional stream in setting career paths.
- ? Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback, and address concerns.
- ? Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- ? Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- ? Encourage thought leadership within the team.
- Business Planning.
- ? Bring knowledge, understand trends in existing engagements, evaluate options in defined functional area (solution architecture domain/technology/product/ infrastructure) and contribute to the annual business planning process.
- ? Support activities related to strategic choices in defined scenarios (related to domain/technology/product/infrastructure) and provide inputs on enhancing/rationalization of existing capabilities and services.
- Solution Conceptualization.
- ? Keep track of industry trends and build/ Provide support in business cases for new solutions in EAS for new solution development in defined functional areas (domain/technology/product/ infrastructure).
- ? Review/Lead new solution offerings development by identifying use cases, participate in process blueprinting and walkthrough.
- ? Present the business case to concerned stakeholders/business leadership and seek approval.
- ? Serve as POC for both client and delivery team assuring projects are effectively governed in terms of solution adequacy.
- take corrective steps to prevent client escalation.
- Solution Definition.
- ? Understand the product/customer domain and his/ her requirements.
- ? Interact with Business Analysts / Senior Business analysts for requirement analysis.
- ? Analyze CTS capabilities from a domain perspective and identify the operational nuances in meeting customer's requirements.
- ? Develop tools and templates.
- Share analysis inputs with other architects ? Recommend best solution Interact with customer and provide support in finalizing the scope.
- ? Clarify queries other architects/teams have on the proposed solution.
- ? Monitor progress on project delivery on an ongoing basis and provide support as and when required.
- ? Execute maturity assessment and other process improvement initiatives ? Execute CBA and create business case.
- ? Create business process architecture and related process flows.
- ? Create Process Hierarchies and align KPIs to different process levels.
- ? Define Business and Operations KPIs and align with strategic and tactical objectives of engagement.
- ? Apply BRM on specific customer problem areas and devise BRM enabled solutions.
- Asset Development and Governance (Cognizant H1,H2,H3).
- ? Create assets in H1/H2, Build and finalize implementation plan with client and internal stakeholders.
- ? Identify re usable assets and track utilization of assets across projects.
- ? Assist in analyzing metrics and feedback from project teams adopting designed assets.
- ? Monitor asset effectiveness during realtime implementation.
- ? Identify areas for improvement / customization and redesign asset based on analysis.
- ? Develop and ensure promotion/adoption of assets in H1/H2.
Must Have Skills
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- COTS Products(BFS Ast&Wlth)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 07 2021