Senior Product Manager - Pakhru-in | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Product Manager
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
Come join Intuit as a Senior Product Manager, Professional Tax Products, in Intuit’s India Development Center in Bangalore. We are looking for a strategic and creative problem solver with passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does taxes.
Intuit's Professional Tax products and services include flagship brands such as Lacerte Tax and ProSeries Tax and cutting-edge offerings like ProConnect Tax. These tax offerings work seamlessly with the products from the broader Intuit ecosystem, such as QuickBooks Online Accountant and Payments. Intuit is re-inventing how accountants do their work and interact with their clients – saving accountants and their client’s time, and helping accountants build the practice they want
What you'll bring
- 10+ years of experience, with 5+ years in product management, designing and delivering world-class software products.
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience
- A facilitative product leader with demonstrated experience managing ecosystems and product strategies for consumer/enterprise product lines, negotiating ambiguity
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level; collaborative working style.
- A strong analyst who is curious and uses user research, customer feedback and competition data as inputs to conceptualize and prioritize requirements.
- MBA preferred.
How you will lead
- Deliver a high-quality product that continues to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Establish prioritization principles for our Bangalore-based engineering team, partnering with all stakeholders worldwide, to deliver world class end-to-end experience.
- Lead creation and launch of offerings in partnership with experts in other disciplines including customer experience design, engineering, marketing, sales and support
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand our relative positioning and ability to deliver on our brand promise compared to competition